- The Beginning: Kulemin was drafted in the second round of the 2006 entry draft by the Leafs. He joined the Leafs for the 2008/09 season and made an immediate contribution as a rookie, scoring 15 goals in his first season. Two seasons later he had the best season of his career, scoring 30 goals and adding 27 assists in 82 games. But the next season could not have gone worse, as he scored only 7 goals in 70 games. His struggles during the 2011/12 season resulted in Kulemin being used more as a defensive specialist during his last two seasons in Toronto. Altogether Kulemin played 421 games with the Leafs, chipping in with 195 points.
- The End: It was clear that Kulemin's time with the Leafs was coming to a close with the conclusion of the 2013/14 season as he would be an unrestricted free agent in July of 2014. However, Leaf general manager Dave Nonis, who really, really, really struggled with the concept of "asset management" let his contract expire rather than flip him at the trade deadline for picks or prospects. As expected Kulemin left as a free agent, signing a four year contract with the Islanders on July 2, 2014.
- The Jersey Style: This style of alternate jersey was introduced for the 2011/12 season and worn until the conclusion of the 2015/16 season. It is a replica of the blue jersey the Maple Leafs wore from 1967-70.
- Jersey Wear: to follow.
- The Season: The 2011/12 season was a struggle for Kulemin. After scoring 30 goals in the previous season, Kulemin managed only 7 goals and 21 assists in 70 games. The Leafs finished 4th in the Northeast and did not qualify for the playoffs.
- Acquired: June 17, 2016.
- Source: Collector.
- LOA: Real Sports Collectibles.
- Photomatch: Photomatched to the image below (loose thread on Leaf logo).