- The Beginning: Lupul was traded to the Leafs on February 9, 2011 with Jake Gardiner and a 2014 3rd round draft pick for Francois Beauchemin. It was the forth time the 2002 #7 overall draft pick had been traded in five years. Despite the bouncing around, Lupul found some stability in Toronto and enjoyed a career rebirth with the Leafs, appearing in 280 games across six seasons and having his most productive NHL season in 2011/12 (67 points in 66 games).
- The End: Injuries and a reduced role under new head coach Mike Babcock resulted in Lupul's worst offensive season in 2015/16, as he had only 14 points in 46 games. The following season the Leafs put Lupul on Long Term Injury Reserve, and he didn't play a single game.
- The Jersey: This style of alternate jersey was introduced for the 2011/12 season and worn until the conclusion of the 2015/16 season. It is a replica of the blue jersey the Maple Leafs wore from 1967-70.
- Jersey Wear: to follow.
- The Season: The injury prone Lupul appeared in 55 games for the Leafs in 2014/15, scoring 10 goals and adding 11 assists - a significant drop in production from his previous Leaf seasons (from 2011 to 2014 Lupul played in 179 games and produced 147 points. But numerous injuries began to take their toll and in his last two seasons with the Leafs Lupul produced only 35 points in 101 games). The Leafs finished in 7th in the Atlantic Division and did not qualify for the playoffs.
- Acquired: June 22, 2017.
- Source: Collector.
- LOA: Real Sports Collectibles.
- Photomatch: Photomatched to hole in left sleeve below striping.