- The Beginning: Yushkevich was acquired by the Leafs on August 30, 1995 with a second round pick in the 1996 draft, in exchange for a 1st and 4th round pick in the 1996 draft, and a second round pick in the 1997 draft. Of the four draft picks involved in the deal, the only player who had an NHL career of note was Dainius Zubrus. Yushkevich would go on to play seven seasons for the Leafs as a top pairing defenseman, playing a total of 506 regular season games and 44 playoff games.
- The End: On July 18, 2002 Yushkevich was dealt from the Leafs for Robert Svehla. Later that season he would be dealt to Los Angeles, and then again to Philadelphia. It would prove to be the final season of his NHL career. Svehla would play one season with the Leafs.
- The Jersey: The Leafs wore this style of primary blue jersey from 1992 until 2007. However, there were a few changes along the way (namplate and number font changes in 1997, number font changes in 2000, and the introduction of a new TML shoulder patch, also in 2000).
- The Wear: Excellent wear, which is a consistent theme with Yushkevish jerseys. Numerous team repairs, paint transfer, stick and puck marks, etc.
- The Season: Yushkevish would appear in 72 games for the Leafs during the 97/98 season. He did not score a goal during the season, but did produce 12 assists. The Leafs would finish 6th in the Central Division with a 30-43-9 record, missing the playoffs.
- Acquired: July 30, 2016.
- Source: JJ Distributing.
- LOA: Toronto Maple Leafs letter.
- Photomatch: Photomatched to image below (numerous stick marks on Maple Leaf crest) from a game on November 7, 1997 versus the Calgary Flames.